Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tissue box condos.......


Curly Girl was at it again this weekend. She had me save up a bunch of tissue boxes for a few weeks, then she took them into her room to 'create' something for her little pets. I always know where to look when my tape goes missing!

She made this giant 'condo.'
It is soooooooo cute in person. You can't see all the details in these photos....like the little beds inside the boxes and the little stairs and windows, etc.
There are too many details to share....and she isn't even finished. The 3 boxes on the left are still 'under construction!'

Here is the 'back' of it.... You can see the little ramp and the little shutters from this angle.



I really like the little boat she made this time around. The little star shaped piece on the right side is the steering wheel....I didn't realize it was supposed to stand up until after I took the photo. Sorry Curly Girl!
She won't be happy that her pets fell down while I was moving it for its photo! Guess I'd better set them up in a hurry!


She and her friend played with it all weekend.

4 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

This is Amanda (Mandy), your swap buddy! You're very creative! I LOVE your condo! I collect Littlest Pet Shop's too!! Amanda

Pecos Blue said...

That is just too cool! Great idea!

Tracey said...

What a great way to recycle!!!

manda said...

I collect littlest pet shop kitties....I'm still looking for that lizard I saw in a magazine once...